Baking and Preserves
1.A jar of home-made preserve, sweet – jam, jelly or marmalade
2. A jar of home-made preserve, savoury – chutney
3. A fruit or vegetable-based bake – cake, scones, biscuits
Flowers and Produce
4. A Summer Bonnet – decorate a hat with flowers or foliage
5. A small table decoration using flowers and/or foliage
6. A globe artichoke
7. “A Storm in a Teacup”. Using flowers, foliage, vegetables, let your imagination run wild!
8a. A botanical drawing, painting or photograph: 5 – 10 year olds
8b. A botanical drawing, painting or photograph: 11 – 16 year olds
9a. A botanical model made using papier maché, Playdoh etc: 5-10 year olds
9b. A botanical model made using paper maché, Playdoh etc: 11-16 year olds
10a. A decorated pebble: 5 – 10 year olds
10b. A decorated pebble: 11 – 16 year olds
- All classes are open to anyone living either in the village or elsewhere.
- Children’s classes are open to anyone within the stated age range.
- Only one entry per person per class will be accepted.
- Entries must have been made or grown by the exhibitor, other than the materials used in flower arrangements.
- Entry forms must be received by 10 pm on Saturday June 20th and sent to Jo Denton at email@example.com. Please see the entry form below or online at http://bit.ly/SummerShow20.
- Fees are 50p per entry.
- Exhibits must be delivered to the Village Hall between 9 and 11 am on the morning of Saturday June 27th.
- Judging will take place from 11.30 am and only people authorised by the Committee may be in the Hall while it is in progress. All entries will be judged anonymously.
- Prizes will be awarded to the best in each category.
- Exhibits must be removed from the Hall when the Fete finishes at 5 pm and must be cleared by 6 pm.
- The organisers will take care to see that the exhibits are safe but cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage.
Entries are welcomed for all categories, one per person per category.
Fees are 50p per entry, to be paid when delivering entries to the Village Hall on the morning of the Show, between 9am and 11am.
Please list the numbers of the categories you wish to enter, and send by email, together with your name and telephone number, to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 10pm, Saturday, 20th June 2020: